You are able to offer one-time or recurring unique repayment guidelines whenever:
- You’re making a repayment higher than the present quantity due plus don’t like to advance your due date one or more month.
- You are making a repayment (including payments that are partial and want to direct it to specific loans or loan teams.
- You’d like to allocate extra payments across all loan teams in payment status, in place of focusing on the loan(s) with all the greatest rate of interest. This may keep consitently the dates that are due all loan teams aligned.
- You would like your re re payment (including partial payments) become allocated differently as compared to standard repayment allocation technique.
To request payment that is special, call us:
- Mobile: 888.486.4722
- E-mail: Help@Nelnet.net
- Mail: P.O. Box 82561, Lincoln, NE 68501-2561, or
- Publish one-time or recurring unique guidelines in the re payment voucher mounted on your billing that is monthly statement mailing your re re payment.
Furthermore, you may possibly direct one-time re payments to specific loan teams and/or demand never to advance your deadline by signing directly into your www. Nelnet.com account and choosing Make A payment. Should you want to direct future online payments to a person loan rather online installment loans connecticut residents than directing to that loan team, you could request your loans be ungrouped by calling us during the quantity above. To learn more about making payments that are online observe how to help make A repayment.